Thursday, February 2, 2012

Healthy Berry Dessert

After a long week of uber healthy eating (see Healthy Budget-Friendly Menu), I felt as though I deserved to treat myself to a little something sweet but not ridiculously detrimental to all the good healthy eating I just did.

I threw this together for a dinner party and it was a HUGE hit, if I do say so myself. Plus has a TON of anti-oxident power. 

Ingredients:
- Strawberries
- Blackberries
- Blueberries
- Raspberries
- 1 package of shortbread (Optional)
- Dark Chocolate drizzle
- 2 Cans of Fat-Free Whipped Cream (no need to use all just don't wanna have too little)

Basically, just half the strawberries, wash and layer each fruit.  Super simple.

I did it like this: strawberries, whipped cream, shortbread, more strawberries and blueberries, whipped cream, raspberries and blackberries and one last layer of whipped cream and a small drizzle of dark chocolate sauce. 

Cha-check it out!

XO,
Zo

No comments:

Post a Comment