Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pants Pie!

No more baggy sweat pants or Reeboks with the straps (sorry I couldn't help myself)! There’s something to be said about a rockin’ pair of workout pants. I tend to workout harder when I feel confident in myself and a lot of that has to do with the workout gear I sport.  I used to go to the gym and see girls wearing tight capris and have capri envy because I could never find a pair that fit me juuuuust right.  They would be perfect on the legs but give me muffin top, or they’d be sagging on the waistband and look like I just got the wrong size.  This was all very frustrating until I found, dah da dah daaaaaa, the PERFECT pair of workout capris! I know, you think I’m lying right?  I promise I’m not. 

Introducing…or if you already have a pair of these, re-introducing:
  • They feel like cotton but hold you in tight (personally, I think they make my butt look good but that’s just my opinion)
  • They have a wider waistband so it holds your tummy in without pushing your fat out (eeek).
  • Nike’s Dri-FIT fabric keeps you dry and comfortable. i.e. the places you don't want sweating don't.
  • There’s a nifty little pocket at interior left waist to hold your credit card or key.
I have found them at Dicks, Sports Authority and CitySports (all on sale). I got the pair below to support breast cancer month! Just make sure you get the TIGHT fit or they'll be more like yoga capris.



Xo,
zo

p.s. for anyone that got the meaning of the title of this post you get extra special love! anyone?????

1 comment: