Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Acne Dote

I mean what am I...13? My face is breaking out like a teenager and it's giving me an anxiety attack. I went to the dermatologist and she was no help.  Gave me some topical bs that didn't do one thing.  I tried the Target version of Proactive and nothing.  I was about to burn a few layers of my face off but figured I'd try some natural stuff first for one last go round.  Oddly enough...it worked!  I went to the face wash area at Whole Foods and saw a wash that said "Better skin in 7 days." Yes please.  So check out alba Botanica acne dote.  I used the deep poor wash and oil controlling lotion.  They were about 12 bucks a pop but well worth it.
 Ok, so I realize this isn't my usual workout or or food post but I figure this revolves around health and appearance so I might as well, whateves. If this bs is happening to me, it's got be happening to other people...right?

BTW - can you believe it's November? Lord.  Good luck to all you fellas growing staches for Movember!

Xo,
zo

2 comments:

  1. I just bought the serum, i hope it helps mine too. im in my frickin' 30's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly - I'm still using it and it's changed my life. Eat it proactive! :)

    ReplyDelete