Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Radial Cafe

Vegan options, check. Farm-to-table, check. First certified Green Restaurant in the state of Georgia, double check! So many reasons to love Radial Cafe besides from the fact that the food is wonderful! Check out what being green means for this local restaurant.  It's located right smack in between downtown and Decatur. And on weekend make sure you call ahead because the wait can be a tad bit long.  However, they do have delicious organic shade-grown coffee, which discourages weed growth and encourages bio-diversity among many other things, for patrons while you wait.

I've been going here since I moved to Atlanta and am finally ready to share this gem! Plus, they are open for dinner now which they weren't before. So now when you're going to dinner in that area you don't have run straight to Fox Brothers (hard to stay healthy with Frito Pie, just saying). My typical order is the Biscuits and Vegetarian Gravy but I'm trying slim down so I decided to try something new!

Just an fyi - they're closed on Wednesdays. And for dinner, you can order any entree halved.

My Order (Make sure to check out their weekly specials too):
- Hummus with Whole Wheat Pita (awesome)
- Walnut-Lentil Burger. So Yummy with spinach, onion, oats and quinoa flour.

Whoopsie I forgot to take a picture because I was too busy stuffing my face. So here's one I stole from the world wide web that I thought was pretty. :)
Xo,
Zo

2 comments:

  1. Omg, I LOVE radial for breakfast, but I just tried it for the first time for dinner and honestly am putting it on my top 10 fav dinner places in Atlanta!! And they have awesome gluten free options, dessert too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! they do have tons of gluten free options your right! i'm happy to go with you guys whenever you want :)

    ReplyDelete