Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pizza Party II

I have officially changed my mind, it's official. :)

I love all of the places where you can dine on deliciously healthy pizza that I listed in Pizza Party, however, nothing is as healthy and rewarding as making it (kind of) by yourself.  Take that Papa Johns! So, with a little help on the dough (thanks) a scrumptious pizza was made and I didn't feel embarrassed to ask the waitress for extra veggies and light sauce and cheese.   

You will need:
- Whole what pizza dough
- Pizza sauce
- Tons of veggies. For my side, I chose broccoli, green and red peppers, tomato, spinach and tofu. 
- Light mozzarella cheese
- Optional meat: Chicken Sausage
- Not so optional cocktail: Pinot Noir
One trip to Trader Joe's and you have everything you need!
Kneed the dough into a nice thin circle (or heart as seen below, so awesome but so not intentional), throw your toppings on. 

 Follow the dough directions to bake (I like a nice crunchy crust so I left it in for 5 minutes extra). 
Now THAT's amore!
xo,
zo

No comments:

Post a Comment