Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ummm Umcka?

I am sick. I hate it. I'm pissed. Not only do I have to suspend myself from two of my favorite fall activities, running and day drinking, but I feel like poop.  Boo to sickness. 

I have tried everything, chugging water, juicing, dayquil/nyquil, vitamin c gummy bears, and nothing has worked...until I remembered a friend told me that he swore this stuff called Umcka will cut the time of a cold in half.  I usually don't buy that mess but I figured what the hell?

So what is Umcka? It comes from the root of the geranium plat that comes from South Africa. Although nothing is FDA proven it has been shown to have antiviral and antibiotic properties that may kill viruses and infections.  Drop 1ml in your mouth and wait.  What do you know...it worked! I'm not sure if it was placebo or it actually did but I don't really care. I feel better! Thank you Umcka! You can find it at Kroger or Whole Foods.
Yet another thing from South Africa, besides from Shepard's Pie, that I love.

xo,
zo

No comments:

Post a Comment