Saturday, November 19, 2011

Miller Union

Ok, don't kill me but the meal at Miller Union was so good (and I was a little drunk) that I forgot to take pictures of the food.  Whoops, my bad.  BUT the good thing is that the meal was amazing there were definitely healthy options, even though I didn't necessarily choose to eat all of them (you have to splurge sometimes right?).

All of the food is prepared farm to table and they have a great "Harvest Dinner" every third Tuesday of each month where all meals are served family style and it's $35 per person for 3 courses, yum! My suggestion - arrive 15 to 20 minutes early and have a cocktail at the bar.  It's a great scene and the bartenders are very knowledgeable and make very tasty drinks (a little too tasty).  Try the Miller Thyme or the French Connection. 
 My Order:
- Farm Egg Baked in Celery Cream w/ Rustic Bread (ok so this is not so healthy but it was delicious).
- Carolina scamp grouper, leeks, fennel, radish, celery

Xo,
zo

No comments:

Post a Comment