Monday, July 25, 2011

Highland Bakery Breakfast

A haiku for Highland Bakery:

Highland Bakery
Is Yummy in My Tummy
I love Your SOYsage

I’ve been going to Highland Bakery since I moved to Atlanta.  I feel comfortable saying it’s my most favorite brunch spot in the city.  The food is amazing. They have a TON of vegetarian brunch and lunch options. Plus, they expanded about a year ago so instead of waiting an hour and twenty minutes (or less!) for your delicious Burrito de Huevos (eggs with veggies wrapped in tortillas on black beans – I order mine with whites and hold the tortilla) you now only have to wait 20 minutes!  Apart from the awesome food and great coffee, the vibe there is super chill. I walk in and am immediately happy. They have a really friendly wait staff and local art on the walls.  So I realize it's only Monday, but if you're looking for a brunch spot this weekend, this is the place to go!

My Order:
-          Highland Lite (w/ egg whites & SOYsage) + Whole Wheat Toast

YUM!


Xo,
zo

No comments:

Post a Comment