Sunday, July 24, 2011

Treehouse

You would think that by my 6th year in Atlanta I would have gone to Treehouse by now (in Peachtree Hills).  And maybe the middle of the Atlanta summer isn't the best time to sit outside but they had great fans, and good healthy food.  There were a lot of healthy options on the menu so I may even need to make a second trip.  I will say, we got there a little earlier but at around 9 on the weekends it becomes a scene so make sure to get there early if you want a good table.
My Order:
- Tequilla-Lime Hummus to share (sub fresh veggies for the pita chips)
- Grilled Salmon Sandwich w/ Avocado (no wasabi-mayo, sub white bread with whole wheat)
- Side salad w/ Cilantro-Lime vinaigrette
Optional Cocktail - Glass of Pinot Grigio
Not the best picture I've ever taken but it was yummy!
 xo,
zo

No comments:

Post a Comment