Saturday, August 27, 2011

5 Napkin Burger

Definitely does not get 5 stars.  Maybe 2 if I'm feeling generous.  We tried this new place out last night and to be honest, it made me miss Nikimotos.  If you look at the 5 Napkin Burger menu it looks overwhelming and kinda random for a burger joint but seemed to have a lot of healthy options so I was excited to try it out. It wasn't so exciting in real life.

Our apps came out cold, their veggie burger didn't hold a candle to my one true veggie burger love, Houston's and if I ever want to blow my diet and fat out on a juicy burger, give me Holeman & Finch, Flip, or Muss and Turner's any day (I could keep going).

This place did have a good vibe and seems like a cool place to grab a drink before you go to dinner, but their food needs a LOT of work.

I digress...

My Order:
- Vietnamese Shrimp & Salad Roll (basically a kinda tasteless version of a traditional spring roll)
- 5 Napkin Veggie Burger - made from shredded beats, barley, black beans, brown rice, sesame seeds, jalapenos and carrots. It was ok. Again, not the best veggie burger in Atlanta and definitely not worth 13 bucks! This place was pretty pricey for a burger joint. Oh, and they have this sauce called 5N sauce which seemed to me like glorified Russian dressing. Definitely get that on the side it wasn't worth it (I was trying anything at that point). The avocado and tomato side salad was good! :)



xo,
zo

No comments:

Post a Comment