Friday, August 26, 2011

My West Coast Workout

Tupac vs Biggie. Blondes vs Brunettes. LA vs NYC. 

I'm an east coast girl all the way...well except for my workouts. 

After months of being asked to try a LIFT class at West Coast Workouts, I finally made the trek up to Buckhead. It was 100% worth it.  Owner and "body designer" Tammy Stokes has been in the biz for over 20 years, trains celebs (including my favorite ATL housewife Nene Leeks), is an overall fitness and lifestyle guru, not to mention she has a rockin' bod! I had arm envy for the full hour of class.

Ok, so what is LIFT? This class is specifically for women.  Tammy incorporates a lot of moves that create long and lean muscles and two lbs weights to shape arms and upper body so you don't look like Chyna the wrestler.  YIKES!

 The class was awesome and I was dripping sweat.  I know I wont see results after one class but one of my besties has been taking LIFT for a while and I have seen killer results on her! If you've ever said "I want arms like Jennifer Aniston," this class will get you there.

Anyway, I loved the class and love Tammy's outlook on life, health and fitness.  Check out her book "Live Your Healthiest Life"

Check out those guns!
Biggie for life.

xo,
zo

No comments:

Post a Comment