Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Veggie Souffle Yay!

One of the things I consistently struggle with is finding healthy options for lunch during the work week.  I have to get up early and pack a fresh lunch if I want to bring something from home. And if I get something at the cafe it's very easy to get distracted and choose something unhealthy (example: everytime I get lunch at work I can't help but grab a few gummy bears and maybe some chocolate covered peanuts, whoopsie).

So, I'm always trying to find meals that I can quickly grab from the fridge or freezer so I can sleep in just a few minutes later.  Recently I've been loving Garden Lites Vegetable souffles. There are six flavors and none of them have over 150 calories and 5g of fat.  These little bowls of vegetables and egg whites are super yummy and the perfect lunch option to throw in your work back before you leave the house.  I usually have some Ezekiel bread toast with this for the perfect compliment cause you'll need a tad bit more to fill you up.

These delicious souffles are available in Broccoli, Butternut Squash, Roasted Vegetable (my fav), Cauliflower, Spinach and Zucchini. They are gluten free and kosher!

My Favorite:

You can find them at Publix and check Whole Foods too.
xo,
zo


2 comments:

  1. looks sooo yummy! I havent seen these before but am def. going to keep my eye out now! :) Thanks zo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are! they're the perfect little snack or a side for lunch! xo

    ReplyDelete