Friday, June 3, 2011

Noche!

My first encounter: Noche in Brookhaven. To some, tapas may be annoying, especially if you didn’t learn to share as a little kid.  For me, it’s forced portion control.  Fried potatoes, fried lobster tail, trailer park tacos (filled with fried chicken) and other less healthy options fill the menu.  And as much as I would like to order the queso and drink the bowl, I stick to my guns and order a much healthier option.
The good thing here is that they have a ton of vegetarian options.  Note: just because a dish is vegetarian doesn’t mean it’s healthy. Case in point, queso.  

My Order:
-          Hummus (ask for sliced raw veggies instead of Pita Bread)
-          One Grilled Vegetable Taco
-          Grilled Chicken & Vegetable Skewer
-          Optional Cocktail: Rum and Diet Coke



xo,
zo

No comments:

Post a Comment